Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a start or a season?

I suppose for my first blog to this new site, I ought to explain where I have been and why I am here. And really, there are two reasons:

The first is, this is not my first blogging experience. A couple years back I blogged for the better part of six months (crossfirecontemplations-- I have just noticed my love of alliteration) and I eventually ran out of time and energy, which is a completely different story. I did enjoy my time and my posts, and I hope others did as well. But sometimes other priorities take precedence. Thats the first reason.

The second. My wonderful wife (there I go alliterating again) tells me on a fairly frequent basis that I am a decent writer and should be published. She tells me this for mulitple reasons, she loves me, she likes to boost my ego, and she would really enjoy it if I wrote her more romantic letters. This blog probably isn't what she had in mind.

But here I am, a new start, a new year, a new blog. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment